Community Legal Assistance Society - BC Judicial Review Self-Help Guide

How to Serve the WCAT

To serve WCAT you must personally take the stamped petition and affidavit to WCAT’s office and give the documents to the secretary or clerkThis is likely the person at the reception desk. Make sure you write down the date, time, and the name of the person you gave the documents to.

The Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal address is:

Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal
150-4600 Jacombs Road
Richmond, BC V6V 3B1

You should include a cover letter (service letter) on top of the documents. This letter should state the documents that you are serving and how you served them.

This is a blank cover letter that you can download and fill in: Blank Service Letter
This is an example cover letter that you can use as a guide: Example Service Letter